Pdf Link>>>>> https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZiJj0ZHv1yzKA5UcbjArCVqbg4VFHVwjPk
Per-RequiredYou need 3 things
1.Xiaomi usb drivers
Flashing Recovery1. Install xiaomi usb drivers
2. Extract adb drivers anywhere in your computer
3. Copy recovery.img ( renamed it to only recovery) into adb tools folder
4. Boot your phone into fastboot mode by pressing volume down key and pressing power key simultaneously , and then releasing power key .
5. Connect your Redmi Note 2 to your computer through data cable
6. Go into adb tools folder => while pressing shift key => right click => and click open cmd here !
7. Type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and press enter
Flash Super Su:1.Download super su zip file & put to your sd card
2.Go to TWRP Recovery
3.Select to super su zip file
4.Swipe to flash
5.Reboot to syatem
This will enable Developer options. Now go back to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging.
1. Put SuperSU.zip in the internal memory of your handset.
Copy this line and paste it in the command prompt by right click and select paste.
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- Wait some seconds. The device will now restart into recovery.
- Select install update from zip and select SuperSU.zip from your sdcard.
- Finally restart the device and enjoy root.